2014 is coming to a close and I have a lot of work under my belt to be proud of. From getting this blog going to starting culinary school, I’ve learned and experienced a ton of new things.
There were plenty of successes but also some funny failures, all of which can be found right here on carrotstickstoyourribs.com.
Rather than waxing nostalgic and reliving all the fun memories, I’ll keep it short and sweet. Here’s a quick glance at the CSTYR year:
- Most viewed blog post: Culinary school, week 1
- Most “liked” recipe: Gruyere and white cheddar macaroni and cheese
- Most viewed recipe: Baked zucchini stacks
- Number of countries the blog has been visited from: 57
- Most popular Instagram photo: Danish night from Baking & Pastry class
I thank everyone for your readership and I look forward to sharing and learning more with you in 2015! Here’s wishing you and yours a happy and healthy new year!
One thought on “2014 year in review”
Looking forward to a fabulous 2015!!!