I have a feeling that while I’m in school, my weekend cooking will either take a back seat or become substantially more low-key. But maybe not. In any case, this quick and easy meal was just the right thing to make after a busy week. Serves 2.
- ¼ lb Kalamata olives
- ½ pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles (I use Athenos brand)
- 4 tbsp plain hummus
- 3 oz marinated artichoke hearts
- Fresh oregano
- I package Udis flatbread (or comparable item)
- Quarter the olives, artichokes and the tomatoes, set aside
- Chop the oregano and set aside
- Lay out the flatbread and spread 2 tbsp hummus on each
- Top each with the artichokes, olives, tomatoes, feta and oregano
- Cook according to flatbread package instructions, 7-9 minutes
- Slice and serve!